Rigging and Lifting Services
- 24 Hour overhead and tower crane maintenance inspection service
- Full technical factory backup
- Seminars, presentations, training, reporting and evaluations.
- Repairs, load testing, certification, maintenance and inspection programs
- Rigging services for shut downs, hand splicing and special lifts available
- Service agreement contracts
Government legislation requires all users to service, repair, inspect, maintain and load test all lifting equipment at three monthly and annul intervals, all in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act No. 85 of 1993 & NOSA regulations.
Certified Lifting inspector, by the Engineering Council of South Africa.
Certified for examining and testing of lifting machines and lifting tackles, by the Department of Labour.